Bermudes Amazonia Extra High Waist Bikini Bottom
It is the very first swimsuit bottom we ever made when we started and still to this day one of our most popular bottoms! We offer it in our brand new forest green colour, Amazonia and it was inspired by the wonderful forests of Peru.
2022 FIT UPDATE - In order to match the changes in our swimwear for this new collection, if you can't choose between two different sizes, take the larger one! Since the Bermudes size is about 2 inches (5 cm) above your waist, you should choose a size above your usual size
Designer note - This style underlines the natural curves of the body and if you are looking for the most comfortable bottom, you found it! It is therefore our bottom piece that offers the best coverage, and pairs great with all bikini tops!
Little extra - The Bermudes is ideal for pregnant women, since these bottoms gently adjust to the natural contours of the body and cover the entire stomach.
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Monyque is wearing a S top and bottom. She wears a 34B bra - pants S.
Chest: 36.22" / Waist: 23.62" / Hips: 37"
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL.
Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
Why We Like It
- Its perfectly EXTRA high waist, that won't get in the way and will define your waist (it's your dream bathing suit bottom).
- It has wonderful coverage, both in the front and in the back.
- We LOVE it for its great comfort!
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.