Charcoal Marble Eco Ragg Wool Beanie
The warmest beanie is here! This beanie is a 50/50 blend of wool and polyester from post consumer clear soda bottles. Through a unique process, soda bottles are transformed into fiber and re-spun with wool fibers.
The Mimi and August beanie is ethically made in the United States. We are proud to work with one of the last great knitting mills in North America. Our classic beanie is light weight and super comfortable. It looks great on guys and girls and is the perfect beanie to wear! Stay warm and cozy through the cooler months.
- Shell: 50% wool 50% eco polyester
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Knit in USA
- Machine wash cold
- We particularly like their simplicity and the fact that they will match perfectly with your wardrobe.
- That they are woven in one of the last knitting mills in North America, based in the United States.
- We love them because they are unisex, so they can be worn by everyone. #yeah!
- Their beautiful shades specially chosen by our Mimi team and the fact that they are so soft and comfortable!
It's important to know how to take care of your beanie, so it stays in the best condition possible. Since a beanie is a knit item, we suggest you to washed by hand. Never put them in the clothes dryer and and hang dry.