Chichi Black Bralette Bikini Top
The Chichi top is a must have in your bikini collection. In addition to fitting all bust types, you'll love pairing it with all of our mix and match panty styles. It is simple and offers absolute comfort thanks to the straps that cross in the back, which minimize neck pain. The Chichi is fully adjustable and with its slight neckline at the front, it will be your go-to top for days at the pool.
Designer notes - Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
We recommend this style for all sizes, including larger cups.
You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah!
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Noemie is 5"9 wearing an 4XL top/bottom.
58 inches bust, 60 inches waist, and 61 inches hips
44DD - pants 20-22
- Gabriella is 5"2 wearing an S top/ M bottom.
34 inches bust, 29 inches waist, and 34 inches hips
32DD - pants 14/16
- Isabelle is 5"3 wearing an XS top/ S bottom.
29 inches bust, 25 inches waist, and 30 inches hips
32B - pants
- Because it's 100% adjustable and supportive!
- Its simplicity and timeless style make it the perfect basic.
- Adding the removable pads make this swimsuit so comfortable!
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
This is my second bikini top. The 1st is a bit too big (XL) and this one is a bit too small (L). They're different styles and I now wish I'd ordered the opposite sizes! Beautiful quality though. Hoping this top will fit after I'm done breastfeeding because it's gorgeous and goes perfectly with my Mimi & August high waisted bikini bottoms ❤️