Nohea Black One Piece Swimsuit
With the Nohea Black one piece, we wanted to create a simple and timeless one-piece that suits all body types. It will give you good coverage on the back and we hope it will become your favorite swimsuit!
Don’t be fooled by appearances! The adjustable straps and internal elastic make it very supportive, even for women with larger breasts. Try it and you will love it!
The high back of this swimsuit will give you good chest support. In addition, you can keep or remove the pads at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening on the inside. Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Choose the right size for you.
- Noemie is 5"9 wearing an 4XL one-piece
58 inches bust, 60 inches waist, and 61 inches hips
44DD - pants 20-22
- Myriam is 5"1 wearing an XL one-piece.
45 inches bust, 39 inches waist, and 48 inches hips
36DDD - pants 12-14
- Shu is 5"3 wearing an XS one-piece.
29 inches bust, 23,5 inches waist, and 33 inches hips
32B - pants 0
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $65 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $80 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.