Nohea Papaya One Piece Swimsuit
With the Nohea Papaya one piece, we wanted to create a simple and timeless one-piece that suits all body types. It will give you good coverage on the back and we hope it will become your favorite swimsuit!
Designer notes- Don’t be fooled by appearances! The adjustable straps and internal elastic make it very supportive, even for women with larger breasts. Try it and you will love it!
The high back of this swimsuit will give you good chest support. In addition, you can keep or remove the pads at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening on the inside.Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
Little extra - This swimsuit is perfect for women who have a long torso. 🙌
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Sarah is wearing a L. She wears a 36DD bra - pants 10.
Chest: / Waist: 34" / Hips: 39"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Rosie is 6" wearing an XL. She wears a 34DDD bra - pants 12.
Chest: 37" / Waist: 32" / Hips: 42"
- It's your new ESSENTIAL, when you want to show a little less and look so good at the same time.
- Because it's (really) for all women who want a one-piece with good coverage AND great comfort.
- The elastic band inside that will give you MORE support around the bust, plus you can add removable pads!
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
Worth the price? Debatable
The print and fit is great. What I would have liked and expected given that this is in no way a modestly priced swimwear, is that the pads keep folding, so every-time I need to keep adjusting them. If they were stitched properly so that they stayed in place, that would have been good. I would only recommend the product for the design, but that’s also a personal choice. There is nothing that sets it apart from other $40-50 swimsuits