Professional plant killer T-shirt
The professional plant killer t-shirt is for those who don't have a green thumb! ( PSST : If you consider your new plant as a new challenge, this shirt is definitely for you! )
Mélanie is wearing an M t-shirt. She opted for a more oversized look.
Here's a t-shirt you won't want to take off. At work or at home, it will be your most comfortable companion. Please measure yourself to choose the correct size. If you are between two sizes and you’re looking for a loose fit. We suggest you size up.
- 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton.
- Standart fit.
- The most comfortable t-shirt ever. Learn why we use pima cotton.
- Designed in Canada and ethically made in Lima, Peru. See our production process.
- Extremely soft
- Breathable Antibacterial
- Quick drying
- Relaxed fit
* Small measurement trick for Men: measure your bust, according to our size chart. For a looser look, we advise you to size up. The loose cut of our t-shirts will suit you perfectly!
- We absolutely love our clothes made of Pima cotton, THE softest, most breathable and durable cotton you'll ever own.
- That they are made ethically AND with love, in Peru.
- The unique and original drawings that are cat, sea and most importantly, coffee themed!
- That our sweaters are always made in small batches to reduce overconsumption and encourage sustainable ethical fashion.
- That we offer sizes from XS to 4XL, to be as inclusive as possible!
Keep your t-shirt in excellent condition. Made in Peru, pima cotton is a more soft and more flexible fiber than regular cotton. It tends to shrink after being washed but returns to its original shape while you wear it.
You can also use a steamer so it's even quicker. Machine wash cold. Always put your t-shirt inside out so the illustration lasts longer. Dry flat, you will also save on energy ressources!