Milano Amour One Piece Swimsuit
A new addition to our one-piece swimsuit collection this year!
The Milano, or as we call it “The ruffle”, is perfect for the pool and the beach. This is definitely our swimsuit that offers the most coverage. It rises very high on the back and will cover your booty as well!
Designer notes - You can wear this swimsuit over your shoulders, or you can wear it off the shoulders. In both cases, it will give you all the support you need. The Milano has an elastic band on the inside that allows excellent support. This is our favorite this year! Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
- Excellent coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Aline is wearing S. She wears a 34B bra and size 4-6 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 25" / Hips: 34"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Rosie is 6" wearing an XL. She wears a 34DDD bra and pants 12.
Chest: 37" / Waist: 32" / Hips: 42"
- So delicate and so romantic.
- This is our most bottom covering swimsuit, for the ones who like it that way :)
- The elastic inside will give you MORE support around the bust area, and you can add removable pads!
- The fact that you can wear it two ways, directly over your shoulders or below your shoulders.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
Maillot parfait !
Ce maillot est super confortable et tellement beau ! Je l’adore. Super service aussi. Lors de la réception, j’ai remarqué une couture qui se défaisait. Échange facile, j’en ai reçu un autre très rapidement!
prettiest bathing suit i've ever owned
so flattering and beautiful. i did find that the ruffle tore at the seam two separate times, but was able to quickly get that fixed by a seamstress. might have to buy several so that i'll always have one. just so in love with mine.