Paloma Amour High Waist Bikini Bottom
Our Paloma swimsuit bottom, named after a pretty little beach in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, South of France, is one of those classics that doesn't need much explaining.
A high rise with an absolute comfort, let's just say that you will want to wear it all the time at the beach! The Paloma suit rests on the hip bone and rises approximately up to the belly button which offers good coverage. Best Seller Alert!
2022 FIT UPDATE
In order to match the changes in our swimwear for this new 2022 collection, if you can't choose between two different sizes, take the larger one!
- Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
- The Best Way To Take Care for Your Swimwear
- Shipping & Returns
- Coverage : Full
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra and size 34(14) jeans.
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
Andrea is 5”1 wearing an XL top/ XL bottom.
42.5 inches bust, 37 inches waist, and 43 inches hips
36D - pants 12-14
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for Canada
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for USA
Free shipping on all orders over $100 for International only
Dive into the FAQ page for more info.
Returns - Our swimsuits are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of delivery. When 15 days have elapsed since the delivery, we unfortunately no longer offer refund or exchange. Only regular priced items can be refunded or exchanged. Dive into the Returns & Exchanges page for more info.