Papaya Tamarindo One Piece Swimsuit
We've completely redesigned our Tamarindo to offer you the perfect one-piece. This is the same Tamarindo you loved, but with an even better fit!
It’s the perfect swimsuit no matter what activity you plan on doing. Whether it is for the beach or for playing with children, it will offer you great support and will also be very comfortable for pregnant women. The Tamarindo offers very good coverage at the front but is a bit indented in the back, while covering the butt almost entirely! What more could you ask for?
A simple swimsuit, but so practical! Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
Little extra: You can keep or remove the pads of this swimsuit at your convenience thanks to a discreet opening inside! Yeah!
- Medium coverage.
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Noemie is 5"9 wearing an 4XL one-piece
58 inches bust, 60 inches waist, and 61 inches hips
44DD - pants 20-22
- Shu is 5"3 wearing an XS one-piece.
29 inches bust, 23,5 inches waist, and 33 inches hips
32B - pants 0
- Myriam is 5"1 wearing an L one-piece.
45 inches bust, 39 inches waist, and 48 inches hips
36DDD - pants 12-14
- It's the best of both worlds: great coverage in the front and slightly scooped at the bottom.
- We love its open back that allows you to take in the sun, without leaving harsh tan lines. #dreaming / #dreamcometrue
- Because you can add removable pads to your liking for more support!
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
Love the swimsuit!!
Delivery was super fast so I was able to wear it to an outing unexpectedly. So many people commented on it ; one of my friends actually ended up buying the bikini version of it because she loved the print so much! I love wearing it with jeans when I plan on going camping or to the beach (kind of like wearing a body suit). Also per my friend, the customer service was excellent when she had to exchange the size!
This is a beautiful, unique and well made suit! Originally I bought the suit in size “S” due to the fit guide, but I have a shorter torso and so had to exchange for the “XS”. The Mimi and august team were so kind and helpful through the whole exchange process. I am really excited to wear this adorable suit for all of my beach days this summer. Also, it came in the world’s cutest packaging which made the whole experience that much better. Thank you Mimi and August!
I feel that if it sinched more around the waist it would give me more shape.