Rosette Cafe Yo - Bamboo Reusable Cup
A beautiful, colorful mug with a lot of red flowers. Everyone will want to have it because of its rosette flowers in different shades of red, green and pink.
A new drip-proof lid that prevent spillage in addition to keep your beverage more hot and a better sleeve holder to keep your fingers safe from the heat.
- 14 oz / approximately 415 ml capacity.
- Fully recyclable silicone lid & sleeve.
- Keep your drinks warm.
- 80% Bamboo 15% Corn Powder 5% Resin.
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- That they are designed in Montreal and that they are made from natural and ecological bamboo fibre (the silicone of the lid and sleeve are 100% recyclable!)
- We love their practicality and reusability as well as their little Mimi touch!
- That they are 100% recyclable and without products bad for your health and therefore, without BPA, without BPS and without phthalates.
- Their design is delicate and has a unique take on the theme of fruits, flowers and cats.
Our bamboo fiber cup versus a disposable container: eco-friendly, infinitely reusable and keeps your drink warm for a longer time.
Did you know that 16 billion paper cups are used every year for coffee? Because of that millions of trees are cut down and billion gallons of water are wasted. The worst is that most disposable coffee cups get used for only a few minutes. It's time to refuse plastic.
Love coffee to go, but aware of environmental issues? Using our Reusable Bamboo Café Yo Cups is a small step in the right direction to help the planet. Replace disposable containers for your drinks and reduce your ecological footprint with our bamboo fiber cups!
Bamboo is an inexhaustible ecological resource. It doesn’t need to be replanted and renews itself naturally.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
- We recommend washing your cup after each use to keep it clean.
If you are a coffee lover, it is likely that your cup contains coffee stains. To remove these stains, use baking soda. Add a little water with it and spread out so that all the stains are covered. Wait 30 minutes, rinse the cup and repeat the steps if necessary.
Cette tasse est tellement belle, je l'adore. Le seul bémol c’est qu’elle devient très chaude malgré le silicone de protection autour. Je m’arrange pour y mettre des boissons froides ou moins chaude.
This is a delight for everyone switching to reusable coffee cups. The pattern is beautiful, the lid design is extremely functional and overall it’s a great product.