Tahiti Black Bralette Bikini Top
TAHITI, TAHITI, TAHITI.
If we say its name three times, is there any chance of being teleported to this French island? We chose this name because you will automatically feel on vacation when you wear this bikini top!
Designer notes - The Tahiti top has a wide band in the back for a good chest support and also has removable pads to add some additional comfort. What more could you ask for?
*Psssst! This new swimsuit top will definitely steal the show :)
Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)!
For women with a stronger bust : Don’t be afraid of the Tahiti's thin straps! The invisible elastic band inside this swimsuit provides good support for all breast types. In addition, the combination of the elastic band and the shoulder straps will provide you an excellent distribution of the weight.
- Support Level: Excellent
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Removable pads.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Aminata is wearing S. She wears a 32C bra and size 2 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 27" / Hips: 36,5"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
- Aline is wearing S. She wears a 34B bra and size 4-6 jeans.
Chest: 32" / Waist: 25" / Hips: 34"
- The invisible elastic band inside was added to offer you more support and more comfort!
- You can add or remove pads at your discretion.
- The back was designed to distribute the weight of your bust evenly (no matter your cup size!) #hurray
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.
Super beau, bonne qualité, confortable