Tucan Amazonia High Leg Cut High Waist Bikini Bottom
The Tucan in the beautiful color Amazonia is very comfy and is perfect for beach activities with family and friends. It’s basically the same as our Paloma bottom, but with a high leg cut. Which means it shows a bit more legs and butt!
This swimsuit is particularly suitable for women with a little more hips. Your legs will be free for any movement!
2022 FIT UPDATE - We listened to feedback from our valued customers and have made our Tucan (a little bit) bigger about an inch larger all around!
If you previously owned a Tucan in the past, just size down for this collection! For example, if you have a Tucan Medium at home, choose the Small size now!
Designer note - It’s your first Mimi swimsuit ? If you can’t choose between two different sizes, just go for the smaller size! Swimwear fabrics and elastics expand slightly in the water and also over time. So it is better to take it a little tighter than too loose.
Little extra - Our new Amazonia color is perfect to mix and match with our Papaya, Botanica or even, our Tropica prints!
- Coverage : Cheeky
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Choose the right size for you.
- Marjorie is wearing a XL top and bottom. She wears a 38B bra - pants L-XL. Chest: 45.66" / Waist: 41" / Hips: 48.43"
- See our size chart
Why We Like It
- Because it's the perfect swimsuit bottom if you want a high waist, which reveals a little more, but not too much! :)
- We like your hips to be free of any movement!
- Its great comfort.
Rescue / Regenerate / Remake / Reimagine
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materials because it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Here are some tips on how to properly maintain your Mimi & August bathing suit. The important thing is to extend its lifespan by making a few small changes to the way you take care of it.
- Make sure to wash your swimsuit after every wear.
- Your swimsuit should dry flat, away from direct sunlight.
- NEVER let a swimsuit dry directly in the sun. This may cause fading.
- NEVER put a swimsuit in the dryer. The heat will destroy the elasticity of the fabric.
- We recommend you to not frequently use the same bathing suit in the Jacuzzi.
- Don’t hang a swimsuit on a metal rod to dry. Hanging can alter the shape of the garment, while the metal rod could leave a rust mark that’s impossible to erase.
- AVOID rough surfaces (concrete, wood, etc) at all costs.
- ALWAYS lay down a towel before you sit.