The perfect essential to take care of your Mimi & August reusable candle.
Our wick trimmer has been designed to be long enough to get into most candle jars. It's easy to use and you can remove any wick residue without having to turn the candle upside down.
Created to be the best durable wick trimmer.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
- Size is 17.5cm(6.9inch).
- Smooth and comfortable grip.
- Trim the wick to 1/4” each time before lighting.
Care / Clean / Reuse
- We wanted to create a candle that is as zero waste as possible and that you can reuse its container to the maximum. That's why we are proud to introduce our first Candle Cup! It means that once your candle is totally burnt, wash it so it can become your favorite coffee and tea mug!
- Taking care of your candle is very important. Never leave a candle burning unattended, and keep away from windy spaces. Plus, a candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. How to take care of your candle
- If you are a candle fan like us, you have probably already noticed that there is always some wax left at the bottom of your jars, which can no longer burn due to the wick. Here are some tips to use the entire candle without losing a single drop of wax!
- The end of your beautiful Mimi & August candle does not necessarily mean the end of your ceramic jar! In fact, you can reuse and do whatever you want with them! Read our top tips for reusing your candle jars for a zero waste approach.